SHORTS NOW PLAYING Believe in God 💓🔥💗 WHATSAPP STATUS VIDEO 🔥🔥🔥 - Worldyness : Information All India Education

Breaking

Worldyness : Information All India Education

Worldyness : Information All India Education

Wednesday, April 24, 2024

SHORTS NOW PLAYING Believe in God 💓🔥💗 WHATSAPP STATUS VIDEO 🔥🔥🔥

 




I love you the more in that I believe you had liked me for my own sake and for nothing else.



Let us sacrifice our today so that our children can have a better tomorrow.

A. P. J. Abdul Kalam


It is better to be feared than loved, if you cannot be both.

Niccolo Machiavelli



The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity. The fears are paper tigers. You can do anything you decide to do. You can act to change and control your life; and the procedure, the process is its own reward.

Amelia Earhart



Do not mind anything that anyone tells you about anyone else. Judge everyone and everything for yourself.

Henry James


“The Seven Social Sins are:

Wealth without work.
Pleasure without conscience.
Knowledge without character.
Commerce without morality.
Science without humanity.
Worship without sacrifice.
Politics without principle.
From a sermon given by Frederick Lewis Donaldson in Westminster Abbey, London, on March 20, 1925.”
― Frederick Lewis Donaldson


“I was gratified to be able to answer promptly, and I did. I said I didn’t know.”
― Mark Twain

No comments:

Post a Comment